Saturday, August 25, 2012

Let's Roll!

Before we ever left K'ville, we'd already had people honking. I'm loving free speech right now. I can see November from my Suburban right now.

We met a friend outside the pharmacy, where she gave me an extra magnet for the back. It says,"I know Freedom works!" Sean says we need an American flag to wave. I think he is right and I see modifications ahead.

It's been fun so far. A Marine passes us and gave us a thumbs up. Semper Fi! We've been feeling the love.

Here is a picture of my friend (her blog is called The Mouth from the South) with our Suburban and a close up of the new magnet.

Posting this from a Chick-fil-A where we received a warm welcome from a gentleman with a thumbs up,"Alright! Passed you on the road!" or something close.

No comments: