Saturday, October 29, 2011

Card Sketch Challenge - Mito Awareness

This is the first time I have ever participated in a card making challenge! I never have time to do these things! LSU is on a Bye, the Packers are on a BYE and the boys' football games were cancelled because of field conditions.  So what does a mom do without football?  She crafts, of course!

Here is the card I designed for the Unity Stamp KOM Sketch Challenge. I enjoy making cards that bring awareness to Mitochondrial Disease!



2 comments:

Gwen said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch challenge!!

Joni M said...

Hi Pattie, This is a gorgeous card! You should participate in card challenge more often!... when you can get timeout from football of course, hehehe...
Thank-you for all your kind words on my blog.
Blessings to you!
Joni