Wednesday, October 26, 2011

On a Roll with Crafts

Can you imagine what I could do if I had more days without doctor or hospital visits? I've only had to make one medical related phone call today! The rest? I'm ignoring la la la....   I could take over the world! It has been a quiet, lazy day around here. Two of the boys served at a funeral Mass this morning and they have been working on school the rest of the day.  Tonight we are going to Student Night at the Opera.... can't wait.

Here is a card I made using emboss resist: 

Here is another card I made today. This has been a therapeutic day for me!

Last night I started this scarf and I'm halfway finished.......

2 comments:

NynjaLlama said...

Just stumbled across your page. Love your cards they are very cute!

StampLadyKatie said...

Love the collage effect with the emboss resist.