Friday, November 11, 2011

1 Cross + 3 Nails = 4 given

I don't like all of the cards I make... I love the stamp set, but I'm not sure about the card. I figure I should go ahead and share those cards I feel are dismal failures, too. This is the first week in a long time that we have not had to go to ANY doctor's appointments.  I thought we might, but we were able to avoid going. Yeah us! Sean has finally recovered from football and made it to play racquetball at the Y for the first time since we joined. He has always been too tired to come along.  No one stayed up or woke up with pain last night, so life is good.

I just posted my Sugar-free Vanilla Creme Brulee recipe in Pattie's Kitchen. Check it out.  I can't tell the difference and I am a sugar snob.

So, now for the card I don't think is all tat great. You win some, lose some.



See what I mean..... not my best work ever.

No comments: