Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Amazing video

This is such a beautiful testimony. A young man born without arms and legs shares his life story and his faith. I like what he said about how we shouldn't compare each other's sufferings. He says that what another goes through, we look at and cannot imagine it, etc . He talks about his parents and how stressful it was for them to raise him, how they made it through. He has two degrees! He talks about how he felt when he was 8 years old……and suffering with disabilities.

I really like what he said at one point: “It is not about me, my achievements or what I can do or can’t do….it is about Jesus. This video shows him living independently, swimming, shaving, etc….. all with no arms or legs. To see this 24 year old man and hear his testimony about living with no arms and legs is amazing! I think you will all find it very inspiring.


No comments: