Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bring Shrinky Dinks back into your Life!


Remember Shrinky Dinks?  They are so much fun!  You can buy the Shrink plastic or event the name brand Shrinky Dinks at the craft store.  A few years ago, I made Shrinky Dink snowflakes for a scrapbook page and put the shrink paper away.  I dug it out last night and made the cutest little eggs for my Easter cards!  The kids even love Shrinky Dinks.  They can make key chains and all sorts of things.  Aren't these little eggs so cute?

I used Staz On solvent based in to stamp the egg image and Sharpie permanent markers to color them in.  Cut our and bake 3 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees and presto! I used a standard size hole punch to make some of the eggs into charms, making sure to punch the hole BEFORE baking!

No comments: