Friday, August 20, 2010

Only in America! Thank you Neil Cavuto!

I am humbled that God chose me to speak out and that Neil Cavuto interviewed me on his show. It isn't always easy being a conservative-- especialy in the medical world we live in. I have stated over and over again that this healthcare bill comes at the cost of freedom. We the People lose freedom of choice and at the same time, we have guns put to our heads to pay higher taxes. It is not the government's responsibility to take care of my children and the government doesn't have the right to force American citizens to pay for my children. That being said, it isn't the place of the government. What I am called to do as a Catholic and a follower of Jesus Christ is a different story.


This link will take you to see most of the interview yesterday on Your World with Neil Cavuto. http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2010/08/19/video-mother-confronts-senator-over-health-care-law/

No comments: