Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Strawberry Picking

We had fun picking strawberries. I even got a whole bucket picked myself in between taking pictures. God is SO good. It is a beuatiful day here in North Carolina. We picked strawberries and made it to church in time to drop Matthew off to serve at a funeral mass. He loves to serve! He was willing to give up picking strawberries if it was going to make us late! Joseph found what he called a "mutant strawberry" (see picture below. Sean found a "molar strawberry". M did not want me to take his picture for the scrapbook. I did anyway...so that later he can;t tell me I never took pictures of him! We also brought Flat Stanley along...the boys put the buckets on their heads and I took a picture of them with Stanle. You can see those pictures on Alayna's Flat Stanley Blog























No comments: