Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you, Lisa (Home to 4 Kiddos) for awarding me with the Versatile Blogger Award! 

The rules of the award are:
1) Thank the giver
2) Tell 7 things about yourself
3) Award fifteen bloggers with the award

Fun Stuff!   Seven things about me... hmmm...

1) I love my Catholic faith
2)I love being a wife, mother and homeschooling mom (well, most days, anyway! ~smile~) I love my family.
3) I am passionate about finding a cure for Shwachman-Diamond Syndrome and Mitochondrial Disease
4) I think God has a sense of humor because I often feel he picked the wrong mom to raise chronically ill kids! Most days, with God's grace, I handle it well.... other's I don;t do so well
5) I love and support the Second Amendment
6) I love gardening
7) I have a passion for cooking (hey-- that's why I started Pattie's Kitchen)

Tomorrow, I will post my chosen winners tomorrow.....

1 comment:

Lisa Boyle said...

You're very welcome! I loved your "7 things" and found out that we have even more in common. And, for what it's worth, I think God chose the perfect mom to raise your kids! :-) May He always bless you, my friend!