Friday, May 13, 2011

Mitochondrial Disease Awareness Cards

I designed these cards for a friend and several people liked them and wanted to know how to make them.  I created a free tutorial video to show you how you can make them, too!  The inside of the card contains the green Mito awareness ribbon (as does the back).  The video follows the pictures of the outside and inside of card. Click here for the supply and dimension list.

Mitochondrial Disease Awareness Cards from Pattie Curran on Vimeo.

May 15, 2011 I am hosting a Stamp out Mito Fundraiser, you can see the flyer for the fundraiser here. I added this because I've had people ask me where they can purchase the stamps to make these cards. If you purchase the stamps or supplies to make the Mito Cards through my website, before May 15, 2011, proceeds go to UMDF. I'm donating all of my profits through the 15th to the UMDF. The Hope & Strength stamp set is only available through August 31, 2011. The Ribbon of Hope should be available longer. If you order supplies or stamps to make these cards  after May 15th, you can choose to donate the proceeds to MitoAction, UMDF or Shwachman-Diamond America. Just let me know when you place your order. I am currently using these same sets to create a Shwachman-Diamond Syndrome Awareness card like the Mito cards you see here.

No comments: