Thursday, May 12, 2011

Gyros Tonight!

I love to make my own Pita bread and posted my recipe about 3 years ago. Pattie's Pita Bread

Tonight,m I am trying, for the first time, to make gyro meat from lamb, using a recipe I found on food network.  I hope it turns out as yummy as the gyros we get at the Greek restaurants!  Gyro Meat Recipe


For the first time in many months, we have a FREE Thursday. Meaning: I can stay home and cook! No baseball, no football, no piano, and nothing much to do at all.  We had a great visit at the GI yesterday. After 15 years of seeing the GI every 3-6 months, Sean graduates to once a year!  Joseph still has to go more frequently, but progress is progress!

Sunday is the big Stamp Out Mito event.  I'm very excited. Once I get my lamb in the oven, I am going to post pictures of the cards and scrapbook pages we will be making. I even created a Mito Awareness card!

No comments: