Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Versatile Blogger

Several months ago, Lisa awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award... and with all the medical craziness, I never did anything with it. I was supposed to award it to 15 of my favorite blogs (do I read 15 blogs?) ....

The rules of the award are:
1) Thank the giver
2) Tell 7 things about yourself
3) Award fifteen bloggers with the award

Fun Stuff!   Seven things about me... hmmm... Here's what I wrote a few months ago.

1) I love my Catholic faith (still do!)
2)I love being a wife, mother and homeschooling mom (well, most days, anyway! ~smile~) I love my family (check).
3) I am passionate about finding a cure for Shwachman-Diamond Syndrome and Mitochondrial Disease (AMEN)
4) I think God has a sense of humor because I often feel he picked the wrong mom to raise chronically ill kids! Most days, with God's grace, I handle it well.... other days I don't do so well (Still the same.. abnormal bone marrow biopsies and brain MRI/MRS is testing my ability to cope)
5) I love and support the Second Amendment (Went to the range today, as a matter of fact, so, yes... I still love the second amendment)
6) I love gardening (Yep)
7) I have a passion for cooking (hey-- that's why I started Pattie's Kitchen) (YES!)

Now for my favorite blogs... I'm awarding the Versatile Blogger Award to these Bloggers (I'm several months late, but it is my blog, right?)

1) Not Just an Ordinary Life
2) Raising (& Teaching) Little Saints
3) Cause of Our Joy
4) Kix in Life
5) Bushel and a Peck
6) Nun Blog
7) Colombian Brewed
8) Forever, For Always, No Matter What
9) Homespun Love
10) Adventures of a Trailing Spouse
11) Keep Infants with Down Syndrome
12) Totus Tuus family & Catholic Homeschool
13) Thoughts, ramblings, Points of Interest (Mito Blog)
14) Mito Families
15) Duru Kuzusu

1 comment:

Joni M said...

Thank-you for the award, Patti, and for all your kind words on my blog. Hmmm... Do I read 15 blogs? lol! I do plan on passing your award along with all the good feelings that go with it :oD
I've perused all your blogs. You have a wonderful passionate heart. Keep on blogging!