Thursday, February 23, 2012

Radio Interview

I was contacted to do a radio interview about the Stand Up For Religious Freedom Rally and the HHS mandate! We're working on scheduling a day I can go into the studio to record for 20-30 minutes. I want everyone to pray!

I am very passionate about America and our freedoms. I'm very upset about the HHS Mandate because it is a direct attack on religious liberty. I hope that I am able to articulate my points during the interview.

I am very excited about the wonderful response I've had from the people I've been contacting about the rally. Please join our page on Facebook: Stand Up For Religious Freedom Rally Winston-Salem, NC

We are at a crossroads in America today. We can choose to get back to Constitutional principles or accept these attack on our liberties and throw the Constitution away. If we cave on this HHS mandate, the Constitution is gone.

No comments: