Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rally Planning

Things seem to be going smoothly with the Stand Up For Religious Freedom Rally in Winston-Salem.  I love exercising my first amendment rights and even got a little second amendment practice in before baseball yesterday!  Each day during Lent, I am trying to contact at least 2 or 3 people to tel them about the rally.  Even people I'm not sure would support the rally. 

Please check out our ad on the Winston-Salem Journal website here.  I'd really be glad if you liked it, too!  (The FB tab pops up on the right)

The Hillsdale College Constitution 101 class is amazing.  The boys watched the lecture on The Declaration of Independence with me this morning. It was great. They even paid attention enough to pass the on-line quiz. 

Day three of antibiotics and soaking have made a difference on J's toe.  Life is good and we have no plans today.  M works and I'm going to run to get supplies for the sign making TSFL meeting Friday. Join us if you are able!  We'd love to have you!  

No comments: