Friday, March 2, 2012

Making Rally Signs

Here are a few slogan ideas we have so far for the signs:

  • We will not be ignored
  • Repeal Obamacare
  • Keep your government out of my religion
  • We will not comply
  •  Conscientious objectors
  • I stand with the Catholic Church
  • I am a Conscientious Objector
  • I Stand With the Catholic Church
  • Life-Liberty-Pursuit of Happiness
  • “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”
    The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, ratified December 15, 1791
  • I have a Conscience and I object!
  • Reverse the anti-religious freedom mandate! 
  • I am Catholic, I do not use contraception and I object to the mandate!
  • First amendment, heard of it? 
  • Cecile doesn't speak for me!
Today we have a TSFL meeting at our house to make signs for the rally.  I'm ready! These are a few slogan ideas friends and I have come up with.  J and I should make it back in time from the podiatrist.  Yesterday, his toe was still looking pretty infected after being on antibiotics all week.  I talked to the ped and she agreed that we likely need to remove a bit of nail again (did this two weeks ago) to allow the infection to drain.  The infection can't go away completely if is can't drain.  So... we head there late this afternoon.  Hopefully, the third time of draining is the charm!   In the scheme of life, this is just a small annoyance and nothing major.

I have a radio interview scheduled for Monday and I'd really like to be over this darn cold!  I ran a fever all day yesterday and hope by Monday that I'll be 100%.  I'm praying for the Holy Spirit to guide my tongue.  I hope to articulate the message well.

No comments: