Sunday, March 4, 2012

Stand Up For Religious Freedom Rally Sign Slogans

Here are some of the slogans our group has collected over the last week:
  • We will not be ignored
  • Repeal Obamacare
  • Keep your government out of my religion
  • We will not comply
  • Conscientious Objectors
  • I stand with the Catholic Church
  • I am a conscientious objector!
  • Life-Liberty-Pursuit of Happiness
  • I have a conscience and I object
  • Reverse the anti-religious freedom mandates
  • Forced abortion: wrong in china, wrong in the US
  • Cecile doesn't speak for me!
  • Sandra Fluke doesn't speak for me!
  • Pregnancy is not a disease
  • Abortion is not healthcare
  • Religious freedom for all
  • King George III was less oppressive
  • Contraception is not a right
  • I'm not Catholic and I object
  • Stop regulating my conscience
  • Sandra Fluke doesn't speak for my daughter
  •  Read my teleprompter.....no healthcare mandate
  • Why should I pay for others' bad decisions? 
  • Your contraception is not my problem
  • Don't mandate me, bro
  • New plan... buy your own contraception 
  • Government is not the healthcare solution, it's the healthcare problem
  •  Honk against the healthcare mandate
  • Kill the bill....no mandates
  •  



No comments: