Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Toesday

We are still battling the toe infection.  Over a month on antibitoics, drained three times and it seems there is a little bit of infection left.  We are hoping that it is well enough today to do the procedure.  We shall see. We are calling today "Toesday" in hopes that today, the infection battle ends!

 J has developed esophagitis -- which sometimes happens when he takes Clindamycin.  He's been on it every 8 hours--I've been very vigilant about that because of the infection. I wake him up in the middle of the night (usually 1am or so) to take the dose, making sure he drinks extra water and sits up for a bit afterward.

We continue to plod away with school and are working hard to get the word out about the Stand Up For Religious Freedom Rally in Winston-Salem, NC. 

The response has been overwhelmingly good!  I hope we fill the plaza and the sidewalks surrounding the Hiram H Ward Federal Building in 10 days!  We've got speakers and all sorts of good things lined up.

Exactly 237 years to the day before our March 23 Rally, American patriot Patrick Henry delivered his famous speech with the concluding line, “I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!”

No comments: